We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 500 people in our global offices 🌎. We're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
As part of this role, you’ll:
- Provide full suite of corporate secretarial services to our clients
- Assist in the incorporation of new companies, registration of Singapore Branches and other entities, striking off, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act and the relevant laws
- Perform ACRA e-filings
- Responsible for preparing directors/shareholders resolutions, relevant statutory forms and other related documents for on-going corporate secretarial matters, opening of bank accounts, change of bank signatories and etc.
- Assist in KYC (Know Your Client) checking and onboarding of new clients from across the world as well as liaison and coordination with third parties (auditors, accountants and etc.) for clients
- Update and maintain statutory registers and other records including the Register of Controllers and Register of Nominee Directors
- Any other corporate and ad-hoc jobs as required
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the corporate secretarial work
- Min. Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in relevant field, Business Administration, Business Management or Law
- ICSA qualification or currently pursuing SAICSA course would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Self-motivated and proactive; able to work independently and meticulously under tight deadlines.
Our Benefits 🙌
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
⭐ The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
⭐ An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
⭐ An agile working model focused on goals and performance
⭐ International environment with diverse culture
⭐ Competitive remuneration package
⭐ Training and professional growth allowance up to $5000 per annum
⭐ Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
⭐ Extensive medical coverage scheme
Equal Opportunity Statement
At OSOME, creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable really matters.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. We want to ensure that we represent the diversity of talent in the society we live in today.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.