We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 500 people in our global offices 🌎. We're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
What you'll do:
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for collaboration with partners as an added value to their service offerings or as a stand-alone service offering
- Own your own sales pipeline and proactively reach out to new leads on different channels
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with the company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization and make sure partnerships bring value to us, our clients and our partners
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership and revenues from these partners
- Implement brand activation in close collaboration with marketing, and drive collaboration cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales and Development teams to support strategic efforts
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners
- Co-create and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Coordinating the work between partners and internal teams and lead, motivate & manage a team of 2-3 people ensuring KPIs and goals are met
Who you are:
- Proven experience in leading partnerships or commercial teams within high-growth tech companies
- Experience in developing business cases, assessing commercial outcomes, closing complex deals
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience working in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)/ Tech Sales/ Banking/ E-Commerce industries
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or a similar relevant field
- People Management experience is preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with a networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills and attention to detail
- Rockstar in building relationships with people
Our Benefits 🙌
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
⭐ The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
⭐ An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
⭐ An agile working model focused on goals and performance
⭐ International environment with diverse culture
⭐ Competitive remuneration package
⭐ Training and professional growth allowance up to $5000 per annum
⭐ Hybrid working arrangements
⭐ Flexible medical benefits scheme
Equal Opportunity Statement
At OSOME, creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable really matters.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. We want to ensure that we represent the diversity of talent in the society we live in today.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.