We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We've experienced tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 500 people in our global offices 🌎, and we're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
What you'll do:
- Manage full sets of accounts of a given portfolio of client companies
- Managing all financial and accounting transactions ensuring that they meet Singapore’s Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) requirements and utilizing all the tools that we have at your disposal
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on accounting matters and queries
- Always ensuring client satisfaction is managed at its best.
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances to help our clients make better decisions
- Prepare and file unaudited reports, prepare and file personal tax/GST returns, and corporate tax notes for clients and prepare payroll and IR8A forms.
- To manage 2 account associates/executives that will help complete bookkeeping for clients
- Educate and help improve the skills of the members under them that is helping with bookkeeping
- Give extra attention to client needs and find what the areas of improvement in servicing and billing are
Who you are:
- Candidates should either have a degree/diploma in accountancy
- 3-6 years of experience in an outsourcing firm will be an added advantage.
- ACCA/ISCA certificate a plus
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and keep things moving and juggle multiple tasks
- Tech-driven mindset: always find ways to improve efficiency and adapt easily to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Our Benefits 🙌
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
⭐ The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
⭐ An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
⭐ An agile working model focused on goals and performance
⭐ International environment with diverse culture
⭐ Competitive remuneration package
⭐ Training and professional growth allowance up to $5000 per annum
⭐ Hybrid working arrangements
⭐ Flexible medical benefits scheme
Equal Opportunity Statement
At OSOME, we are creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable really matters.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. We want to ensure that we represent the diversity of talent in the society we live in today.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.