We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 500 people in our global offices 🌎. We're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic retention specialist to help us retain our client base. In this role, you will deal directly with our clients to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business.
What you’ll do:
Reach out to clients who are at risk of cancelling their subscription
- Analyse and address the client’s feedback and pain-points
- Negotiate with customers to renew their subscriptions and retain business
- Find and implement new opportunities to support, and ultimately retain our clients
- Build positive relationships with clients
- From time to time, handle complaint cases and address their concerns
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Persuasive attitude and excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Good time-management skills; ability to multi-task
Our Benefits 🙌
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
⭐ The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
⭐ An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
⭐ An agile working model focused on goals and performance
⭐ International environment with diverse culture
⭐ Competitive remuneration package
⭐ Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
Equal Opportunity Statement
At OSOME, creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable really matters.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. We want to ensure that we represent the diversity of talent in the society we live in today.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.