We're Osome - an international fintech startup making the lives of entrepreneurs easier. We help thousands of businesses kick admin, accounting and bookkeeping out of their day-to-day, so they can spend more time on what's important to them. We've developed a unique solution that combines SaaS with a human-in-the-loop approach to provide full-fledged services in real-time.
We're experiencing tremendous growth in both clients and team members. We have over 500 people in our global offices 🌎. We're looking for more bright minds who'd love to change the world by solving complex problems.
About the role:
Our Product Analysts are hands-on experts, focussed on driving actionable insights within product teams or business functions to inform business decisions. If you're a Data Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced technical environment and is looking for an opportunity to dive deep into analyses, build dashboards, and communicate solutions that drive growth - welcome to the team you've been looking for!
What you'll do:
- Define and evaluate key metrics and understand what moves them and why
- Conceptualise, develop, and maintain dashboards and visualisations in Looker
- Communicate recommendations to stakeholders, subsequently helping to drive implementation, and manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative
- Work with stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- Prioritising and completing a range of analytical tasks using large complex data sets to provide stakeholders with insights required to identify growth opportunities with existing partners.
- Develop reporting and visualisation by building insightful reports or self-serve tools for stakeholders to analyse performance.
- Understand business problems, completing analysis and then presenting a summary back to key stakeholders with next steps and recommendations.
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a Data Insights Analyst/Product Analyst.
- Experience with Fivetran, dbt, BigQuery, Looker or similar
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Google Analytics, Amplitude, Appsflyer, Python - is a plus
- Ability to decompose abstract business tasks such as "How to increase sales" into measurable indicators, understand business processes, clearly communicate to stakeholders on results
Our Benefits 🙌
Osome grows alongside you, but we already have a few perks:
⭐ The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
⭐ The chance to join a growing analytics team, and to help shape and define the way we work
⭐ An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
⭐ An agile working model focused on goals and performance
⭐ Amazing London City HQ for those days that you want to work from the office.
⭐ Private medical insurance
⭐ 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
⭐ Quarterly social events
⭐ Learning opportunities and mentorship from peers and leaders, including a yearly continuous professional development budget.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At OSOME, creating a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable really matters.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. We want to ensure that we represent the diversity of talent in the society we live in today.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.